Monday, March 18, 2013

Double Period Project: Inspiration

The next few posts will just be old entries from livejournal that I am bringing over to this blog
I finally got my dress done!!!  I will be posting pictures later today, but thought I would go ahead and post my inspiration pics and some misc.

I had a hard time deciding which era to enter for "Your Wardrobe Unlocked's Double Period Project".  Natural Form or the 18th century Revolutionary era.  I love them both so I choose to sort of combine them as per these fashion Plates

 

I set a few rules for myself....Stash Fabrics Only!!  As I got started that rule was very hard to follow.  I would have done a few things differently with more funds availble.  The stash only was hard, but sewing with baby was even harder.


Why is the dress on the desk?

To keep it out of these sweet little fingers!

More pictures laterThe next few posts will just be old entries from livejournal that I am bringing over to this blog The next few posts will just be old entries from livejournal that I am bringing over to this blog

No comments:

Post a Comment